Terms and Conditions
All participants must read and accept the below listed terms and conditions when register.
“ICBC (Macau) 10th Anniversary Charity Run 2019” Terms and Conditions:
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Macau) Limited ("Organizer") is the organizer of the "ICBC (Macau) 10th Anniversary Charity Run 2019" ("The Race").
- The online registration will be ended on 4th April 2019 (Thursday) at 23:59; on-site registration will be ended on 4th April 2019 (Thursday) at 18:00. All overdue applications will not be accepted by the organizer. Due to the limited event quotas, registration is subject to availability on a first-come first-served basis. If the quota is full before the deadline, the organizer has the right to close the registration without prior notice.
- If the participant withdraws from the race under any circumstances, the registration fee will not be refunded.
- The age limitation for "9km Power run” and "6.5km Happy Run" is 18 years old or above. Participants must be 18 years old or above on 5th May 2019 (by date of birth). The organizer reserves the right to verify the age of the participant or require the participant to provide proof of verification of the age before / after / during the race.
- The "2.5km Family Run" consists of 2 or more people per team. Each team must have at least one participant who is 18 years old or above on 5th May 2019 (by date of birth); the child must be 6 years old or above on 5th May 2019 (by date of birth). The organizer reserves the right to verify the age of the participant or require the participant to provide proof of verification of the age before / after / during the race.
- All personal data submitted by the participant will be used for race-related purposes. If any personal data is incomplete, untrue or inaccurate, and uncontactable, participant will be considered as waiving the eligibility for this race and will not be notified otherwise. The organizer and/or its affiliates will not make any compensation.
- Once registration is submitted, participants / the parents or guardians of the participants who are under the age of 18 should have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of the race, and confirm their physical conditions is suitable to participate. Participant should understand that the organizer, co-organizers and supporting units are not liable for any lost or damage from the race due to the negligence, unsuitable health or physical fitness of the participants.
- Participants should agree that the personal data collected from the registration form will be processed by ICBC (Macau) and used for the registration of this race. It can also be used for the promotion of any activities organized by ICBC (Macau).
- If the race is not limited to computer virus infection, computer program error or Trojan horse program, server intrusion, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, insufficient services provided by Facebook or any other host controls. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the qualifications of the participants and/or cancel, terminate, modify or change the contents of this activity and may amend or change the terms at any time for damage or affect the security, fairness, integrity and normal operation of the system. And the details are subject to no further notice and no liability is required.
- The organizer reserves the right to limit and reject the registration.
- If the participant exchange their runner’s bib number or timing chip to others, he or she will be willing to accept the decision of the organizer to cancel the qualification and no registration fee will be refunded.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any items that is dangerous or obstructive (such as offensive weapons, flammable, explosive or obstructing other entrants, etc.) into the race. Any violations will be required to leave the race immediately and may be subjected to law enforcement.
- The organizer has the final and binding decision of this event (such as the mode of activity, qualifications, list of winners and arrangements for awards). The organizer reserves its sole and absolute discretion to cancel the participation of the participant in this activity and/or the award without prior notice, such as the participants: violating the terms and conditions of this activity; providing untrue or incorrect personal information; at the time of the award, personal information that is inconsistent with the competition is provided; participation in the activity is illegal or dishonest; or is considered that the sponsorship should be disqualified if reasonable.
- The organizer will present the prizes and awards to participants based on the race results. The organizer reserves the final decision. No objection of participants will be accepted.
- Participants must complete the race in order to be awarded by a finisher medal and result e-certificate.
- Participants are not allowed to litter along the race course. If any violation is found, the organizer reserves the right not to issue the finisher medal and e-certificate.
- Participants who register and attend the race are voluntary, and are willing to take all the responsibilities. The organizer and other relevant agencies are not required to take any responsibility for any property damage or lost, injury or death.
- Public liability insurance is purchased by the organizer within a designated race area on the race day (5th May 2019, Sunday). Under any circumstances, if the participant is injured outside the race area (not within the insurance covered area), participants are responsible for all liability and risks, and may be required to purchase their own insurance if necessary.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the race route before or during the race subject to the actual condition of the route or any emergency reasons without prior notice. If any emergency vehicle is required to use any part of the road during the race for emergency, the organizer may suspend the race. In any emergency situations, the participant must follow instructions given by the on-site official staffs or law enforcement personnel.
- The race might be canceled if NO.3 or above typhoon signal and/or rainstorm warning signal is/are in force at 03:00am or after on the race day (5th May 2019). Please stay tuned with updates on official website and ICBC (Macau) Facebook page.
- The carnival might be canceled if NO.3 or above typhoon signal and/or rainstorm warning signal is/are in force after 12:00 noon one day before the race day (4th May 2019). Please stay tuned with updates on official website and ICBC (Macau) Facebook page.
- If the weather turns bad or NO.3 or above typhoon signal and/or rainstorm warning signal is/are issued during the race, the organizer reserves the right to amend the race route or cancel the race. Please follow the official staff’s instructions for further arrangement.
- If the race is forced to cancel, ICBC (Macau) will refund 50% of the registration fees to all participants by 31st December 2019. The organizer will not have any other responsibilities after the refund.
- The organizer reserves the right to take photos or videos of anyone during the race and carnival. The copyright of the above photos and videos will be owned by the organizer. The participants agree to authorize the organizer for distribution and use the photos and videos (and to any editorial or adjustment thereof) for organizer’s promotion purposes. Any activities related to the organizer (including publication in other promotional materials), as well as printings and distributions, will not be subjected to further notice or compensation.
- The organizer may cancel or change any terms or conditions of this competition at any time without prior notice.
- If there is any dispute on the race and rules and regulations, terms and conditions, the organizer reserves the final decision and the rights to change the rules and other arrangements without prior notice.
(In the case of discrepancies between the Chinese and English versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.)
The ICBC (Macau) reserves the right to interpret and amend the above rules.